Monday, September 24, 2007

It's All Gone

About 3 Saturdays ago, I was feeling bored. We all know how I am with rash decisions, I tend to make them. Well, I decided to let Brittany chop my hair off. The shampoo down here and the water were not doing good things to my hair. So, now it is gone. I don't love it, but it has made things a lot easier. I haven't had short hair since high school so it has been an interesting adventure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I like your blog,(and your hair) but I think you could have better template. Check out my new free blogger template here:
Hexa Template

your reader,
Jim

Can Can said...

I think it looks amazing! It's nice to have a change every now and again.

Thanks for the phone call the other day. It was so so good to talk with you.

I hope to talk again soon and I can't wait for the one-liners from dear elder.com!!!

Lachelle said...

Emily, I love the new do!