Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Weekend in Utah





I didn't take nearly enough pictures. It was a good weekend. I ate sushi with Ashley and Havilah, met up with mission friends, checked out my maybe future apartment, sang in the Thai/Laos branch in SLC, met my principal again and saw my classroom, watched Veer and Zaara, collected rocks with Avery, Aidan, and Natalie, had a roommate reunion with Rogers 97. It was good. Real good.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Emily!! I found you!! HAHA...ok so I am really bad at this blogging stuff, I have been trying to get on your page for like a month, but it kept saying it was private and then I find that it's the wrong address, that I had your scrapbooking one! Anyway I am sorry! I am glad to hear you had a good weekend in Utah!

smith fam said...

Poor Aidan totally has sick eyes in that picture...he started running a 104 degree fever three hours after you left and it lasted through Friday...but today is Saturday and all is well...yippppeeeeeeee!

Jessica said...

I'm glad I FINALLY got to see you! Too bad I look really evil in that picture. Like I'm excited to go kill someone or something. Creepy.

Lachelle said...

Dang! You are a busy girl! Can't wait to see you later this week!