Friday, September 19, 2008

I won!



One day during recess I decided to visit uen.org and see if I could find a lesson plan on r-controlled vowels. I wasn't successful but I did notice a banner at the top of the web page saying that the first 300 educators to apply would be sent free tickets to see the Bodies exhibition that opened up in Salt Lake tonight. I've been in a few different cities while the exhibition was going on but have never managed to see it. So, I sent in my information. Today I got a free admission ticket in the mail. So, next Tuesday I'll be fascinated by 200 plasticized bodies....for free.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Now that's luck.

RORYJEAN said...

I went to that exhibit when it was in Seattle- it was amazing!

smith fam said...

way awesome...we wanted to go today and then found out it was 22 bucks for adults and avery would cost 16...60 bucks total...yikes.

Christy said...

Sweet Emily! That would be amazing to see!