I've been wanting to have Thai food night for a long time. So, I finally planned one. I got all of the ingredients and was going to attempt to make it myself, but Sumana was able to come and help me cook the Thai food. I made everyone eat on the floor and it was great. My goal is that making Thai food will become something simple and easy rather than a huge project every time I decide to do it.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Thai Food Night
I've been wanting to have Thai food night for a long time. So, I finally planned one. I got all of the ingredients and was going to attempt to make it myself, but Sumana was able to come and help me cook the Thai food. I made everyone eat on the floor and it was great. My goal is that making Thai food will become something simple and easy rather than a huge project every time I decide to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment