Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Canyons





I can finally add pictures from my skiing excursion a month ago. I've tried a few times but we must have a busy server or something at the school because usually the pictures won't load. I went skiing in January at the Canyons in Park City. It was a beautiful day for skiing. The snow was nearly perfect. At one point, Jason and I hiked up to the top of one of the peaks and could see for miles and miles. That is where all of these pictures come from. After resting from the hike, we skied through some powder and then down a VERY steep double black diamond. The only downside of the day was the fact that my boots didn't fit me right and my legs were having serious issues.

2 comments:

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lachelle said...

Those mountains are seriously beautiful! I'm jealous.