This picture doesn't even do it justice. It is the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Every color was completely vivid and it was HUGE. Because it was so low to the ground, it looked like a brilliant sunrise. The fact that all of the trees are in bloom and very green right now created a perfect backdrop. I drove for about 5 minutes but wasn't being very safe because I kept staring at the rainbow. I finally stopped for a few minutes to get a picture.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Why I nearly crashed my car...
I was running errands on Saturday and felt totally annoyed with the rain because it was ruining all of my plans and my hair. But, then I saw this...

This picture doesn't even do it justice. It is the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Every color was completely vivid and it was HUGE. Because it was so low to the ground, it looked like a brilliant sunrise. The fact that all of the trees are in bloom and very green right now created a perfect backdrop. I drove for about 5 minutes but wasn't being very safe because I kept staring at the rainbow. I finally stopped for a few minutes to get a picture.
This picture doesn't even do it justice. It is the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Every color was completely vivid and it was HUGE. Because it was so low to the ground, it looked like a brilliant sunrise. The fact that all of the trees are in bloom and very green right now created a perfect backdrop. I drove for about 5 minutes but wasn't being very safe because I kept staring at the rainbow. I finally stopped for a few minutes to get a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! That is beautiful. I have never seen a rainbow so low to the ground.
That's awesome! I love that you can see the purple!
I love that you were annoyed partly because of your hair!
Hey I saw that rainbow too and nearly crashed trying to take a picture while driving... most vivid and beautiful rainbow I've ever seen. Kinda made the rain worth it, huh?
Post a Comment