Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chuck E Cheese and other adventures

Aidan loves it.
Natalie and Lucy loving it.
Avery feels the love too.
Taken through the windshield of the moving car at Chuck E Cheese. Aidan is obviously enjoying himself immensely.
Even Natalie found a game she liked.
Mike, Natalie, and family came to visit me at my apartment. I recommend that others do so as well. I want you all to come visit me. I will cook you food.

Sarah has been living in the British Isles for the last two years but returned home last month. It was so good to talk to her again. I'm glad she'll be in Utah.
A friend in my ward, Shalece, danced at the Freedom Festival in Provo. Even though I was lame and got there 5 minutes after her show ended, she was still nice enough to strike a pose.

1 comment:

smith fam said...

Seriously, did you SEE all of my tickets. That game is awesome. Who knew that even I would find love at Chuck E Cheese!