Avery Swallows A Pill from Emily Smith on Vimeo.
poor girl! That thing was HUGE! What was it? I think Natalie was my favorite in that video :)
Oh everything about that video was too funny!
Oh, Emily, that was just fantastic!
Fun times! Poor Avery! (and Natalie!!!)
In my defense, she had 5 z-pak pills. We couldn't really lose one. She swallowed the rest of them like a champ. Do I win mother of the year or what?
lol~ reminds me of myself...except I was 14! haha!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
poor girl! That thing was HUGE! What was it? I think Natalie was my favorite in that video :)
Oh everything about that video was too funny!
Oh, Emily, that was just fantastic!
Fun times! Poor Avery! (and Natalie!!!)
In my defense, she had 5 z-pak pills. We couldn't really lose one. She swallowed the rest of them like a champ. Do I win mother of the year or what?
lol~ reminds me of myself...except I was 14! haha!!
Post a Comment