So, I discovered David Phelps my freshman year of college. I think he sings for the Gaither Band. He was blessed with one of the most amazing set of pipes I've ever heard. He has so much control of his voice. I know it's not Christmas, but I figured I would share my most favorite version of him singing 'O Holy Night.' The people in the background are a bit distracting, but his voice is SO good.
Here is another one of him singing 'Nessun Dorma.' The beginning is a bit much. The song starts at 3 minutes 30 seconds.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting. He is definitely good, there's no denying that. Maybe a bit theatrical for my taste or something. But can we talk about the pianist in O Holy Night?! That will be me in a year (or 10).
Also, I love Nessun Dorma. That is from the opera Turandot which is what my mom and I saw in Milan. Bellisima!
Post a Comment