Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ubon


I really failed at taking pictures in Ubon. Sorry. It was a delight to be there though. I stayed at Ging's house and we went everywhere on her motorcycle. My motorcycle riding skills improved over the days I spent in Thailand. This picture is with Ning. I love her. She is a very happy person.
 Ging and Mae Nida. Though I was only in Ubon for 2 months on my mission, these two ladies are a big part of my memories.

 My last picture in Thailand. This is at Mae Nida's house. She made delicious panaeng curry and I had a whole lot of it. It is my favorite curry in Thailand. Also included in this picture are P' John and Toffee.
I had a really great time in Thailand. I got to see people I loved and do things I love to do. I've decided to not move there next year but I am still very up to moving there in the future. Time will tell.

1 comment:

Christy said...

that's so great Emily that you got a chance to go back and be with the people that you love and served! Glad you had a great time! I know you said you are not, but I didn't know you were thinking about moving there?! What an adventure that would be! Sure miss talking to you Emily. Love ya!