I was flipping through the pictures in my phone and camera a few weeks ago and realized that I hardly have any documentation of the goings on in my life. So, I made a resolution to get my camera out more often.
Here are the results from this week:
 |
| We got together as a 2nd grade team (Emily and Julia were missed) and made Thai food on Thursday night. We chopped enormous amounts of vegetables and meat and had a delightful time. I really love the girls on this team. |
 |
| Jessica, Steph, and I got together on Saturday for some pancakes and bonding. |
 |
| Stephanie and her long hair AND her baby |
 |
| I met up with Mike and his kids at Scheels. I love everything about this picture. |
 |
| Do you see Mike in this picture? I actually got to see him and spend more than an hour with him. So happy. |
 |
| Avery and I were partners on the ferris wheel. |
2 comments:
welcome back!! Yumm- Thai food!
Yay! Glad you are back posting...it gets boring when I am the only one. Cute pictures Emily. Glad you got to see Steph and your brother.
Post a Comment