Can you believe how old they are getting? I get to teach piano to Avery, and it has been really fun to see her progress over the last couple of years. I also love getting to see Aidan, Lucy, and Natalie each time, too.
I was in Salt Lake right by Steph's house, so I called to see if I could come over and chat. Not only did she let me come over, she also fed me delicious pot roast. What a friend!
The Thai Ambassador to the United States came to Utah for some business, and I had the chance to perform some Thai songs for him with Rachel and Weston. It was fun to pull out some of my old songs and get them performance ready. It was also fun to catch up with some mission friends. The Ambassador is the man in the bottom picture. He was such a kind man. Very impressive. He even did an impromptu solo at the end of the evening. I'll have to try to find someone who recorded it and put it on here.
This is me and Becky Castleton, one of my MTC teachers from long-ish ago. Look out for her in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment