welcome to the blogging world!
Glad to have you and you're starting out right, with pictures!!
Hi Emily!I looked up my own blog so I could tell you for sure whether it was dave or david, and it is melanieanddavid.blogspot.comGood luck with all the moving you are going to be doing.p.s. it was GREAT to see you/talk to you last night!
Yea! Blogging is so fun. Did you make it home safely? I miss you already. Thursday parties just aren't the same with out you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
welcome to the blogging world!
Glad to have you and you're starting out right, with pictures!!
Hi Emily!
I looked up my own blog so I could tell you for sure whether it was dave or david, and it is melanieanddavid.blogspot.com
Good luck with all the moving you are going to be doing.
p.s. it was GREAT to see you/talk to you last night!
Yea! Blogging is so fun. Did you make it home safely? I miss you already. Thursday parties just aren't the same with out you!
Post a Comment