Monday, September 3, 2007

Our Trek Around Colonia Juarez











Joanne's relatives were in town so we stuck with them this weekend. We sat in the back of a pickup and went all over Colonia Juarez. It was fun but I got really burnt. This is pretty much the town.
Pic 1: Cactus
Pic 2: Out near the orchards
Pic 3: same picture twice, oops
Pic 4: The view from one of the Whetten's back yard
Pic 5: Main Street. It is quite the happening town.
Pic 6: City park.
Pic 7 y 8: Brittany and I eating delicious paletas.
Pic 9: Henry Eyring's gravestone. I think he might be Elder Eyring's grandfather or great-grandfather but I haven't researched it so I am not really sure.
Pic 10: A fuzzy view of the city from temple hill.

Anyone want to come visit? Check yes or no.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I choose yes. Looks awesome. Wear sunscreen or die.