Thursday, March 13, 2008

Skiing With Krista

Krista and I went skiing on March 5. She is an employee of Bogus Basin so we both got to go for free. Because it was a Wednesday and everyone was at school, there was hardly anyone on the slopes. The snow was really great and the weather was good. I could have gone without a hat and gloves. Yea for spring skiing!I couldn't find any goggles at our house so I had to use my HUGE sunglasses.
Krista rented boots. The guy at the ski shop mocked the microskis. I felt like white trash. It was a proud moment.
You may not believe it, but this is not a flat surface. This is the bunny hill. Krista was learning how to ski so we spent a lot of time of the bunny hill.
That is me being awesome on the bunny hill.

5 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Oh, I am so jealous. I've only been once this year. I didn't know you used the funky skis. You are brave. They look so scary to me!

smith fam said...

teach me to ski! teach me to ski!!!

Lachelle said...

I think you look stylin' in your sun glasses!

Anonymous said...

Emily! hey you i found your blog through the craziness of the blogsphere and needed to say hello! i miss your silly self! lets catch up!

krista!--> www.thewhirlwindsoflife.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

You didn't tell me you were on miniskiis. ha.