It is Saturday and I am pretty bored. Jessica tagged me a while ago and so I am going to do it. I apologize in advance to Nick who hates posts without pictures, but I'm bored and it is Saturday.
Two names you go by:
1. Emily, Emy, Em, Schmemles
2. Miss Smith (at work but it usually turns into Mrs. Smith)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My BYU hoodie
2. My Salem Spring Triathlon t-shirt
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Play the piano
2. Teach
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A job with benefits for the fall
2. A roadtrip
Two favorite pets you have or have had:
1. Moose- my dog
2. Sandy- my ex-rat
Two things you ate today:
1. Pop-tarts
2. Bagel
Two people you last talked to:
1. Mom
2. Thomas
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to church
2. Eating dinner with the Rasmussens
Two longest car rides:
1. The Church History Tour in 2oo1- We drove across half the United States starting in Newark NJ and ending in Kansas City, MO.
2. Our family vacation in 1995?- We drove from Boise to Tuscon AZ and then to California and then back home.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that's a very Saturday-worthy activity. Nice work!
I tagged you, but it's a different tag. Oh wow!
Post a Comment