Here are some shots of my classroom next year. It is big but I'm going to have 35+ students so I won't have a lot of extra room. I've got a lot of work to do.
Emily, that looks like a LOT of work! I am excited for you and am sure you'll make it look amazing. Don't forget to post some pics of the finished product.
5 comments:
Emily, that looks like a LOT of work! I am excited for you and am sure you'll make it look amazing. Don't forget to post some pics of the finished product.
Wow! You're going to be an awesome teacher! You look great and its so fun reading about your life on here- keep in touch.
Looks like a lot of work ahead, but you will do great! I can't wait to see it all put together and colorful!
I feel your pain.
Youare the best teacher ever. Your classroom will be excellent. :)
Post a Comment