Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Middle Class White Trash



Come on in. The door's wide open.

4 comments:

Christy said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! OMGosh!!! I laughed out loud when I saw this picture!! I read the title as the picture was uploading and thought I wonder what she posted and as soon as it came up I busted up!! How funny! I remember the first time I saw this picture I laughed so hard I peed my pants! Do you remember me laughing so hard I cried and peed??? This picture is the ONLY picture that has made me do that! I don't know what it is about this picture but I seriously get a kick out of it! DId you post this picture for me? haha! I am still laughing as I look at it! fun times, fun times...

Emily said...

Of course. It was all for you. I remember that time you peed your pants and thought you might get a kick out of it again.

smith fam said...

I don't know which hair is cooler...yours or Nicks...actually all four are nice.

Christy said...

haha! thanks Emily...I needed a good laugh!