Today has been one of those 'why did I ever become a teacher?' sort of days. In fact, the last two weeks have been like that. I have a couple of students that make my life from 8:00 to 2:15 so, so, SOO difficult. If you want details, call me but you probably don't want to because then I'll vent.
On a happier note, I fairly officially decided that I am going to go to Europe for a couple of months this summer. I have Sarah to visit on the Isle of Man, Ashley to visit in Vienna, German chocolate to eat, and trains to ride. There is a huge week long single adult conference for church members in Denmark that I will be going to with Havilah. The decision was between taking professional development courses in Utah or playing in Europe.
Also, Lachelle is having her baby soon. The question we all want to know is what they are going to name her. This baby being born will make 2 neices and 2 nephews.
I am going to Portland next Thursday through Sunday for Jessica's wedding. I'm sure that the trip will be way too short but I am glad to have the time off from school to relax. My two biggest desired destinations are the temple for Jessica's wedding (of course) and Powell's Books.
Krista LaMont is getting married on November 28 to Jorge Andrade (I'm sure I slaughtered that spelling). She is getting married in Brazil so I can't go to the wedding :( but I'm excited for her.
Lastly, today I learned that a group of zebras is called a dazzle.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, yes, YES, go to Powell's Books. I wish I could too, but alas, I'll be busy getting MARRIED!
Oh, and I feel your pain with the students. Though maybe in a different way.
Emily! So sorry to hear about your struggles with your kids in school! YOu can call me anytime and vent if you need to!
You are going to EUROPE!!! No way! How exciting! take me!
Congrats to Nick and Lachelle!
Have fun in Portland! SOunds like you already have some great plans.
And yay for Krista!!! I am so happy for her and Jorge.
Thanks for the fact! I didn't know that either. hehe
Post a Comment