Monday, October 20, 2008

Reunion



One of my favorite things to do is to reunite with old friends. I got to see Krista and Christy again this weekend. Seeing Krista was very exciting because I thought that she was in Brazil this whole time. She is leaving soon though and getting married and I won't see her until next summer. I'm so excited for her and her future. It was also great to see Christy because I haven't seen her since a few days after I got home from my mission (which was nearly 2 years ago). We had a fun time together talking about old memories and catching up on the details of our lives. It is interesting to me that despite having completely different lives and seeing each other quite infrequently, we are still really good friends. I treasure my association with these girls and feel confident that we have friendships that will continue throughout our lives. I love you girls.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Emily! It was so good to see you! I loved the time I got to spend with you and Krista, even though it was a short visit I cherish those moments so much! And I know that our friendship will always continue because we have such a great relationship and have been through so much together and are the same in so many ways yet we also are different but we love and respect each other and that goes so deep! I love you too!