I skipped school for a day and went to Portland for Jessica's wedding. I was there alone the first day and so I hopped on the Max to downtown and looked at books and clothes all day. That night was the bachelorette party (Mormon style). The wedding was great. The fog cleared for pictures. Jessica was beautiful. The next day, Susan, Megan, and I returned back to Utah. It was a short break but much needed.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Portland and Jessica's Wedding
I skipped school for a day and went to Portland for Jessica's wedding. I was there alone the first day and so I hopped on the Max to downtown and looked at books and clothes all day. That night was the bachelorette party (Mormon style). The wedding was great. The fog cleared for pictures. Jessica was beautiful. The next day, Susan, Megan, and I returned back to Utah. It was a short break but much needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look way cute in the "bachelorette party" picture
Yeah! My wedding! I really like the one of you, Megan, and Sus. Cute!
Post a Comment