YAY!! Your classroom looks amazing! I'd be wayyy excited to be in your class if I were a 5th grader. :) I hope this year is better for you than last year. Where did you end up going anyway?? Didn't you transfer schools?
PS. I had a dream last night that you were pregnant with twin girls and I was shocked because I never knew you got married. hahhaha... and you were wearing a bright pink sweater and we were in your classroom when you told me. LOL. It was a fun dream.
Have a great year Mrs. Smith! I'm now teaching preschool! Not my ideal age group, but its a nice job, good kids, great hours and better pay. Plus I get to do all my own curriculum. All +'s. Love ya!!
WOW Em! Your classroom looks amazing! I wish I could come and sit in your class! I love how you organized the bookshelves! I bet your kids just love you!
Your class looks amazing! If I was in elementary school I would TOTALLY want you for my teacher. I hope it's a great year and I can't wait to hear about it!
5 comments:
You are so organized it makes me sick! Of course, in Kindergarten I had about 5 times as much c-r-a-p. I recognize those bookshelves! :)
Great looking class. Colorful and so organized!!!! Have a great year. I loved the flower pictures on your coast trip, especially the lilly pond.
YAY!! Your classroom looks amazing! I'd be wayyy excited to be in your class if I were a 5th grader. :) I hope this year is better for you than last year. Where did you end up going anyway?? Didn't you transfer schools?
PS. I had a dream last night that you were pregnant with twin girls and I was shocked because I never knew you got married. hahhaha... and you were wearing a bright pink sweater and we were in your classroom when you told me. LOL. It was a fun dream.
Have a great year Mrs. Smith! I'm now teaching preschool! Not my ideal age group, but its a nice job, good kids, great hours and better pay. Plus I get to do all my own curriculum. All +'s.
Love ya!!
WOW Em! Your classroom looks amazing! I wish I could come and sit in your class! I love how you organized the bookshelves! I bet your kids just love you!
Your class looks amazing! If I was in elementary school I would TOTALLY want you for my teacher. I hope it's a great year and I can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment