
Kristen, Jody, and I went snowshoeing this week after school. We drove up to 200 S in Pleasant Grove to the mouth of the canyon. The snow was pretty crunchy and a lot had melted so we had to work hard to avoid rocks. But, the scenery was beautiful. We saw a group of 6 deer climbing up the mountainside at one point. Above is a small cave of sorts that we found along the trail.


I've never been snowshoeing in the evening before. The sunset was gorgeous. I wish I had a better camera to capture it.

Kristen and I.

One of the things I love most about Utah is the huge rocks, cliffs, and waterfalls that are so easy to get to.

This creek had a great combination of ice, snow, and water.

Jody and I.

The fifth grade team sans Trina. Hopefully we'll go again.
I also went snowshoeing on the Little Cottonwood Trail on Saturday. My camera was out of batteries. It was so beautiful. Probably the best trail I've done on snowshoes so far.
2 comments:
Wow! I am So jealous! Those Utah hiking trails have been missed out here in Chicago! Glad you have such a fun hobby to keep you busy this winter!
Yay-- we had fun!
Post a Comment