I decided to go for a bike ride. I left my house at about noon.
Pre-embarkment.
A little before Veteran's Park.
My dad's mountain bike.
I originally intended to stop at Julia Davis Park, but it was such a beautiful day. I decided to keep going to the Shakespeare Festival building. By then, I decided I was so close to Lucky Peak that I might as well go all the way to Sandy Point. By this picture, I was feeling ready to turn around but resolved to make it all the way.
Almost there.
Taken at Sandy Point. Not looking forward to the trip back.
These flowers along the greenbelt brightened my bike ride considerably.
1 comment:
wow Emily! You are always so adventures! I can't believe you biked that far! I would have died for sure. I would love to go hiking with you sometime. I hope we get to see each other in July sometime! Stephanie looks beautiful in her wedding dress. And I can't believe you are tearing your kitchen wall down...ah the memories we had growing up. Love you Emily!
Post a Comment