Thursday, June 17, 2010

Other Photographed Boise Adventures


Krista and I went out to lunch at Red Robin. I don't get to see her often enough.
I purchased this leather carving while on my mission. My dad helped me build the frame last summer. I stained it over Christmas. I finally got it framed while in Boise. I am excited to get it up on a wall!
Steph got married!! The sealing was beautiful and she was all smiles. I'm happy she is moving back to Utah.

My parents are going to redo the floors in our house. Before anything could be done with the floors, the wall between the kitchen and family room needed to be torn down. I happily volunteered. Demolition is as much fun as I thought it would be.

Boise, you were kind to me. I will come visit you again.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Um, Steph looks beautiful! And I love the couch, very chic, Em. Where are you?? When we gonna hang out??