Sunday, August 22, 2010

Classroom Pictures

I can't believe that school starts Wednesday. This summer has gone by quickly. I get to meet most of my students tomorrow at Back to School night. I have 31 students on my list right now. Since I've been planning on 35 this whole summer, 31 seems like a blessing.

Most things are the same for this year but I did make some changes in the set up.
One of my students was kind enough to take my big brown desk off my hands and I donated my computers to DI, so now I have more room in the back of my classroom.
Normally I keep school supplies for the kids on a white shelf that sits atop two drawer units. This year I am using the space where my computers used to sit.
I moved my easel up front. Wheeling it from the back of the room each time I wanted to use it was no fun.
My kidney bean table (love it despite the hugeness) is now by my desk. I'm not sure if I am going to love it here but I figured it was worth trying.

Happy beginning of school to everyone!

2 comments:

Kamp Kyburz said...

I snapped pictures of my before-school-starts classroom too! You know, before the chaos begins and to have proof that I was organized once upon a time. I'm sure you've heard this before, but you are INCREDIBLY photogenic! Love all your pics!

Billy and Megan said...

Good luck with your new group of kids. I really need you to move to Boise so you can teach Brayden. He would LOVE you!