President and Sister Dodge let several of us come to their house in Midway on Friday and have a party. Everyone brought some Thai food to share and it was definitely a feast.
A.J. and Sumana

Becky, Brent, and Nate
This was the first time I'd seen Brent or Nate since I got home. They were both in the MTC at the same time as me so I knew them fairly well.

Taben, Mary, Tiffany, and Eryn.

President and Sister Dodge. Two of the greatest people I know.
After dinner, we played Chairball. It is a game that may or may not have been made up in Thailand. The missionaries and members play all the time. By the end we were all dead on the grass. My favorite thing about this picture is my attempt (I'm the one in the black sweater with the white shirt underneath) to stop A.J. from getting the ball in the basket. I'm pretty hard core.
No comments:
Post a Comment