Mango and Sticky Rice- Definitely the best Thai dessert
The food in the foreground was P' Aisunee's meal (Pad Gra Pao Muu Sab). I had Suki Haeng. Oh, Suki! There's no way to describe its deliciousness.
A better shot of the food
This sign speaks for itself.
Thai dessert wrapped in banana leaves.
It was Mae Amnuay's birthday. We got together at her son, P' Ake's house for a celebration. There was lots of yummy food and singing. Mae has been sick with cancer for a couple of years now. She was just released from the hospital a few days ago, and it was a blessing to get to see her and spend time with her again. I love her so much. Isn't her smile wonderful?
Pa Rat and Mae Amnuay pose with some rambutan.
More Thai desserts
Bananas, Mangosteen, and Long Gong (I don't know its English translation)
Ake Surachet is Mae Amnuay and Pa Rat's son. He is a really kind-hearted person and a popular singer in Thailand. For Mae's birthday, we got a personal concert. It was great. I have some videos too, but they are still uploading.
Here is the music video of his new single. Even though you won't understand the word, it's worth watching. It's an adorable story.
P' Ake does a couple of gigs every night and so we went along for the ride. It was fun to spend the evening chatting with Aisunee and Rasa.
No comments:
Post a Comment