![]() |
| This picture was not taken at Dream World. This is P' Fon. I adore her! |
![]() |
| Bathroom signs like this could be found all throughout the park. |
![]() |
| Rasa, Golf, Prae, and Prae's friend |
![]() |
| The word 'hot' is always an understatement when describing the weather in Bangkok, especially an amusement park full of blacktop. |
| The Snow Dome- I can hardly imagine what it costs to keep this thing cold. |
| The Snow Dome was a big hit. |
| Sledding! |
| Love these girls! |
| Phonestarp! Ha Ha Ha! These signs never get old. |
| The Giant's House |
![]() |
| Parade |
![]() |
| More Parade |
![]() |
| Even More Parade |
![]() |
| One of the coolest trees I've seen |
| The sunset on the way home was beautiful. I wish pictures could actually capture pretty sunsets. |













No comments:
Post a Comment