Kru Yai Linee's daughter, Bua, got married this weekend. I was invited to attend, and let me tell you, it was a party of epic proportions. It was quite delightful.
Here is the reception hall. It was a a police training station or something along those lines.
This is a video showing the reception hall.
Me and Kru Mai
The first real event of the program was the umbrella dance.
Just a snippet of the umbrella dance. I wish you could have seen the whole thing.
Then the groom sang to the bride. It was quite sweet.
There were introductions and thank yous and the history of the couple. There were lovey dovey moments, etc. Really just a lot of talking. Kru Yai Linee is the lady in the blue dress.
Lighting the candles
Cutting the cupcakes with the BUBBLES
Bouquet toss
The reception was lovely and entertaining. It was fun to spend some time with people from school in a non-school setting. And the food was amazing! Especially the fish. Thai people make the best fish I've ever eaten in my life.
I hope I have the opportunity to attend more receptions in the future because it was the perfect way to spend an evening. Congratulations Bua and Q.
No comments:
Post a Comment