I'm going to the temple this evening. I figured I would post a picture so you can see what it looks like. If you want to see President Hinckley's original sketch, you can go to visitmormoncolonies.com
I'm glad you finally got your recommend! Are you going to an English session or are you going to use the headphones? Nick and I found that going to a Tongan session with English headphones turned down low helped us stay awake better.
2 comments:
I'm glad you finally got your recommend! Are you going to an English session or are you going to use the headphones? Nick and I found that going to a Tongan session with English headphones turned down low helped us stay awake better.
The sessions on Wednesday are in English. I haven't gone any other day so I am not sure what language it is the other days.
Post a Comment