
We passed some cornfields. The Farnsworth's said that the farmers take the cornstalks and put them in the towers so they can feed them to the cows and donkeys.

We made fajitas on the grill up in Pacheco. They were heavenly. Fresh tortillas, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, chicken, tomatoes, jalepenos.

This was down the road a little ways from the cave. It was so pretty.

Walking down from Cueva de la Olla. It was one of the most beautiful sights ever. It was especially beautiful because the sun was setting.

Brittany and I inside the cave looking out over the valley below the cave.

The site where we camped. It was really nice. The stars were amazing. You can see the Milky Way galaxy really clearly here. Out where we camped there was literally no light because there was a new moon. I've never seen stars like that before. We slept under the stars.

Me taking a picture of myself.
1 comment:
That looks like a fun camping trip. I haven't been camping in forever. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment