Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged Again

1. 10 years ago I was 14 years old and awkward. I was inching my way into the choir crowd, playing the piano while Kelly played the pedals in YW, and thinking I was cool because I had a few friends with a drivers license. I also remember that one of my favorite stores 10 years ago was Deb in the mall because they sold smiley face t-shirts and shiny shirts.

2. Five things on my to-do list today: Work, paint wood with my parents, call some people to get letters of recommendation, read at least one more chapter in 'East of Eden', pick up lunch from Goodwood.

3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Travel the whole world several times over and send a lot of deserving SE Asians to the temple in Hong Kong.

4. Three of my bad habits: Knuckle popping, sleeping in slightly too late, being impatient

5. Five places I have lived: Boise, ID; Provo, UT; Muang Thong Thani, Thailand; Sisaket, Thailand; Ubonratchathani, Thailand

6. Five jobs I've had: Substitute teacher, PS 100 TA, Nuvont, YMCA, babysitter

7. Something most people don't know about me: I built a whole furniture set complete with shelves and storage with my dad during college. It rocks. I don't use it for my bed anymore, but I still use most of the pieces and I love it. It is very well made.

2 comments:

Mauri said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one afraid of basements. And yes you can come visit my new house. I would love it if you came over. Let me know next time you are here, and we can have a little party!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here