
In the last two nights, I've had two nightmares about the first day of school. They were funny when I woke up but not during.
Nightmare #1- I got a call from subfinder and agreed to sub for a Ms. Gilbert on the first day of school. She was really organized. An hour into the day I realized that I had my own class to teach. I got to my school late and my principal was totally unimpressed. I had no idea what I was doing because I hadn't prepared a thing.
Nightmare #2- I think I'm a student teacher but I get to the class on the first day and the teacher turns it all over to me. My 5th graders are sitting stadium style. They don't respect me. I have nothing prepared. Bad news.
I think these dreams are trying to tell me to get prepared. Or maybe they are telling me that I am spending way too much time thinking about the first day of school. (thanks to Ben Crowder for the pretty picture)
2 comments:
Crazy dreams! No I think I know what it is...it's because you haven't pick out your outfit you are going to wear for the first day...remember you have to lay it out with socks, shoes and all...haha! Remember we used to do that before school started when we were younger, because we were so excited and nervous at the same time! I know you will do great Emily! You succeed at everything you do! :)LOve you!
I had a dream about a month ago that I had the same class as last year and they were awful and I found out the day of that I was teaching and I didn't even have a book to read. It took me a minute to realize it wasn't real when I woke up. It's better than that, thank goodness, so don't worry.
Post a Comment