Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An Epiphany

Saturday, I went sledding with my roommates and some other friends from the ward. It was a great trip but ended badly. My roommate got whacked in the mouth by a head and 3 root canals, a lot of pain, a Korean dentist and 8 veneers later, she has a new smile. The epiphany happened before all that. Havilah and I found a bend in the river where the sun shining on the rocks looked like gold flecks. It was absolutely gorgeous and sucked us in for 20 minutes. I decided that my life has plenty of 10 year olds, love drama, driving on the freeway, and Thai food. What it needs more of is nature. So, I went and purchased these. Why are epiphanies always expensive?


S

2 comments:

jksfam said...

10 year old love drama? :)

Christy said...

wow! Your poor roommate!! YOu should post a picture of her new smile!