The last day of school was May 29. I cleaned my classroom, moved out of my apartment, and I am now in Boise for the summer. I am looking forward to a summer of fun.
So far I have signed up for the YMCA, and started tearing down wallpaper in the small laundry room bathroom.
I'm also doing the Triathlon in Emmett on August 8. Who wants to join me?
I'll keep everyone posted on my adventures this summer.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Emily! Hope you have a great summer--haha, that sounds like something a 5th grader would write in a yearbook at the end of the year. But really I hope you enjoy your time in Boise...and you know, I would love to do that Triathlon with you! Just let me know! You would have to give me more info about it though...I would be kind of nervous about the swimming part!-? yikes. Maybe we could just do a 10K together or something, that would be fun!
Post a Comment