Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thai Food

Making Thai food is so much easier when you have multiple hands working, a lot of space, and a meat slicer. The food turned out pretty good this time. Next time, I'm going to make red curry.





Nam Tok- We grilled the beef, then used the meat slicer to slice it. It was really good but next time I want to try and marinade the beef first to see if that adds to the flavor.



Pad Krapow Gai- This is quickly becoming one of my favorite dishes to make because it is really easy and the basil makes it taste so good.

2 comments:

Christy said...

woah! That seriously looks fabulous! If you are ever here in Pocatello, I will go out and buy everything you need, if you come and teach me to make that! ;) I am trying to bribe you to come! haha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...
pictures are great...

___________________
Melvin
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing