Sunday, July 22, 2012

Family Reunion in Boise

My mom hosted an amazing family reunion for the Rasmussen family. The theme was Olympics. Each family was responsible to make a flag. We sang the Olympic song for the opening ceremonies, then played lots of games. After swimming in the afternoon (I got a HORRIBLE sunburn), we had a family lip sync. It was fun.








 I love Lola!
 Hiding in the shade. It was super sunny and hot! We all crammed ourselves into the shade.
 Javelin toss
 Baby Bridget
 Water balloon discuss. Avery used the backward, over the shoulder technique.
 Kids were crawling in the tree.

 Lucy and Lola LOVE each other!
 I adore Avery. This picture shows how grown-up she is getting.
 In the middle of the Bocce action.
 Again, hiding in the shade.
 Right before the relay.
 Tom and Tai
 Lola and Natalie
 Grandma Rasmussen with Mads. He is my new baby nephew that I couldn't get enough of.
 Lola and Lucy playing the "harp" on the hammock
 Mom and Mads
 Mads played Yoda in the lip sync
 Lucy, Nick, Lola, Keyton, Mads, Lachelle
 Too funny
 Did I mention that I think Mads is super cute?

1 comment:

Lachelle said...

thx for taking some great picts emy!