I missed this reunion last year because I was at Colonial Williamsburg. I'm happy that I was able to make it this year. I love Uncle Garland's park, the dutch oven potatoes, sleeping under the stars, and thinking about my grandpa. This area of Idaho is really beautiful. One of my mom's cousins brought a rock wall from the Ogden City Search & Rescue. It provided hours and hours of entertainment.
Avery had fun improving her skills.
Aidan is growing up.
Natalie got in on the action. She was a natural.
Aidan, Sage, Lucy, Avery, Sadie, and Kade
What a face!
Sage was nice enough to go around and help Lucy with the games.
Aidan reached the top... several times.
Lucy got in the harness, but didn't climb.
What would the reunion be without the train?
Candid shot of Mike, Grandma, and Uncle Ryan.
Natalie, Me, Dad, Sage



No comments:
Post a Comment