I headed to some of the malls today. The malls in Thailand are huge and air conditioned and people here love them. Malls are a major attraction. I discovered some old buildings with graffiti on them as I was walking between malls. The last picture of graffiti is clear at the bottom of this post.
![]() |
| Lunch- Pad Gra Pao- 50 baht |
![]() |
| Coconut Bread |
![]() |
| Khanom Chan- This stuff is so good and so Thai. You can read more about it HERE. |
![]() |
| The view out my hotel room window. The train with the word Resume on it is the sky train. It is so close and so convenient. |
![]() |
| Another view from my window. |
![]() |
| My window. |
![]() |
| View from the bed. |
![]() |
| Khana Muu Grob- 60 baht. I never get to eat this one in America because no restaurants make it. |











1 comment:
Hi Emily! We were over at your moms for Smith FHE BBQ and she mentioned that you were blogging during your trip so here I am delightfully looking at all the yummy food you are eating instead of going to bed - which is really what I should do because my kids don't sleep in ever. It looks like you've already had a fun and full trip. Yay! I loved the pictures of the graffiti buildings. Also, I think you should buy that green dress for your mom because I can totally see her wearing that. Have fun!
Lachelle
Oh, also Lola loves her slipper kitty from your mom. Keyton loves his too, although he is a little disturbed that is occasionally makes a weird noise. He is mostly seriously in love with the chop sticks you got him. Home run! He LOVES them!
OK - now I'm just stalling.
Now. . . . I'm really going to bed. Good night!
Post a Comment