It has been nearly two years since I have blogged, but I'm back. Things are about to change drastically in my life, and I want to be able to share my experiences with my family and friends. Last weekend, I received these pictures of my new classroom.
I've been told there is air conditioning. I sure hope it's true. I've also been told that they will be painting the walls sometime before I arrive. Significantly less important that AC.
For those that don't know, I'll be teaching English to preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first graders at a demonstration school in Thailand. It's something I've wanted to do for years and years, and it's finally happening!



1 comment:
Wow Emily!!! You are truly inspiring! I am so happy for you. What a dream that must be! I am not a decorator either so I don't have many tips, but seeing your classrooms in the past I think you do a great job putting up classroom art and signs! I would just say lots of positive encouraging messages and bight colors! :) Love you friend! Good luck in everything and be safe!
Post a Comment