I had a lot of pictures from Avery's first year that I had printed out. I decided to take some time this week and scrapbook them. Here are a few of the pages I did. This is the first time I've scrapbooked in a few years so it took me a while to get into the 'zone'. I think that after I use up all of my supplies I am going to switch to digital. It's cheaper and should be fun.
So cute Emily!! My favorite is the faces page. If you're going digital you should check out my friends web-site. I don't know if it's your style, but she's having a special this month where a product is only $1 every day. There is also a free Christmas kit. I need to call and chat with you one of these days. I will.
3 comments:
So cute Emily!! My favorite is the faces page. If you're going digital you should check out my friends web-site. I don't know if it's your style, but she's having a special this month where a product is only $1 every day. There is also a free Christmas kit. I need to call and chat with you one of these days. I will.
oh yeah, the site is diginirvana.com
Hey Emily,
Cute blog! I'll go to Thailand with you anyday....just let me save up. It was fun seeing you tonight.
Post a Comment