Sunday, December 9, 2007

Revelations for Today



I have never been very street smart. That should be no surprise to anyone. When we went on our trip down to Copper Canyon, I decided to take a couple of videos to try and capture the scenery but I didn't talk because my camera doesn't record sound. Every time I recorded a video and watched it, it was silent. Imagine my surprise when a couple of weeks ago, I decided to watch the video on my computer and discovered there WAS sound recorded. My first reaction was happiness. Now I can take quick and easy videos. My second reaction was sad. 'You mean I had this camera in Thailand for nearly 18 months and never took any videos because I thought there was no sound. My third reaction was embarrassment. I felt really unintelligent not to have figured this out until now. But, I figured I'd shared anyway.
Another revelation that came this week is how to upload videos onto my blog. This is just the beginning of the videos. If you want to watch one of my fourth grade class, go to robinsonpictures4.blogspot.com
Lastly, after watching this video you may or may not agree that it is sometimes hard 'for an old dog to learn new tricks.' Notice the two slightly older but certainly not old ladies trying to play the cup game.

1 comment:

Brian Hanks said...

How did you like Barrancas del Cobre? We visited last year and thought the train was really slow! oh... but the scenery was very pretty. The tarahumaras were kind of sad, I thought.