Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Life Since December 12

I got home on December 12. Since then I've been doing stuff. I subbed at Joplin for a few days. I worked in the ERR room and one half day in 5th grade. I also went to Ustick Elementary for a day. Subbing is not as nerve-wracking as I thought. All the kids I've seen so far have been pretty good.

I'm attending the Chinden Ward. I'm trying really hard to withhold any judgment until I've gone for a few weeks and actually know some people.

I try to go the YMCA everyday. It has been really nice to have exercise facilities so close. This summer I am determined to do a triathlon or two. Who wants to do them with me??

I'm also trying to get everything organized. I was looking through my old school stuff a couple of days ago and found those two poems. Dad should definitely be an author part time. His poem is really good. I am awaiting his book that has been talked about for years and years and years. My poem proves that I should probably teach not write poetry for a living.

I got a guitar for Christmas. I'm not very good yet but I'll keep practicing. When something interesting happens in my life, I'll post again (with pictures). Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Lachelle said...

i've got nothing, but i wanted to say hi. hi.

Jessica said...

When are you coming to visit all of us down in P-Town? I definitely want to participate in that event.