Our first day started insanely early because morning flights seem to be the cheapest with Southwest. Unfortunately, we didn't start early enough. We got to the check in line at 6:30am and our flight left at 7:15. The line was eternal. We finally made it through security at 7:10am. The gates for Southwest are on the far side of the airport so Mom and I ran as fast as we could (which is not very fast at all.) We made the flight but barely. They didn't even print out boarding tickets for us.
We got to Boston at about 4pm. Our street smarts are seriously lacking and getting to the lot and then out of the lot was somewhat of an adventure, but eventually we were on the road to Plymouth, MA.
Since it was evening and within 50 miles of the ocean, we opted to get seafood. The fish and chips were heavenly and began my week of eating without considering calories or cost. It was pretty fantastic.
2 comments:
I like how when you say "street smarts," you were actually referring to your ability to navigate streets, rather than, say, the ability to buy illicit drugs or not get shot. Also, I think its funny that you two got lost in a parking lot.
I LOVE all the pictures! SO glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment