Sunday, April 18, 2010

turn off your tv week

This next week is the national turn off your TV week. The Legacy Center was promoting family physical fitness activities that they will be doing for those families that will be turning off their TV and the more I thought about it, the better the idea seemed. For most of my post-high school life, I haven't had a TV. But this year I've got cable and DVR and I watch a lot more TV than I should.

Some things I plan to accomplish this week are:
*Exercise every day
*Finish reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
*Literacy Institute Meeting on Wednesday after school
*Go through my stuff and make a trip to DI
*Study for the GRE
*The Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point
*Go to the temple
*Cook real food and take lunch to school each day
*Make my photo album for Mexico (I've been back 2 years, it is definitely time)
*Clean my classroom

If you are interested in participating, look here for more information. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: