The week before Spring Break was teacher appreciation. My awesome room mothers did a lot to make sure it was a good week. They decorated my door. It has been a month and I still can't bear to tear it down.
One student brought me flowers. I'm sure it was totally his idea :)
Also, the PTA made these little guys for us. Normally I don't really like stuff like this because I feel bad throwing it away. But, I thought this idea was really clever. It would be a fun and easy craft for kids to do too.
I'm so happy that I have my class this year. They are great kids and teaching has been much more enjoyable this year. I actually like coming to work each day. That said, there are only 22 more days of school!
2 comments:
Cute door and treat. I agree about stuff like that, though...
spoken like a true teacher. may they be the best 22 days of your life!
Post a Comment