I thought I was being quite crazy putting three ponytails in my hair until I came to school and discovered what my students had done to themselves. One kid dyed his hair gel bright blue with food coloring. Another student had black, red, and blue hair. But the definite winner was the student who put a plastic bottle on her head and pulled her hair up around it. The whole day I kept going to see what was wrong because her hand was raised when really it was just her hair. It was a great ending to a long week.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Crazy Hair Day
I thought I was being quite crazy putting three ponytails in my hair until I came to school and discovered what my students had done to themselves. One kid dyed his hair gel bright blue with food coloring. Another student had black, red, and blue hair. But the definite winner was the student who put a plastic bottle on her head and pulled her hair up around it. The whole day I kept going to see what was wrong because her hand was raised when really it was just her hair. It was a great ending to a long week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my heck! That is hilarious! Why didn't you get a picture of your hair?
Post a Comment