Photos taken: 17 October 2008
Five years ago today Avery Caroline Smith joined the ranks of the living. Little did I know what sort of person she would be. Here are five things that I absolutely adore about Avery.
1. She has a memory better than any person I know. Don't ever promise her something unless you have sure plans to make that promise happen because she WILL remember. She doesn't forget anything. It keeps me humble and honest.
2. She is absolutely gorgeous. The pictures above are proof of this. She has bright, shiny eyes and hair that I would love to have. Her smile is totally charming.
3. She lines up her dolls and has a very specific way of doing it. Don't mess with Avery's dolls or princesses. You will live to regret it.
4. She makes me laugh. This weekend we were all in Boise. I sat down next to her at breakfast and she said, "Emy, did you know you are sitting by me?" I responded that of course I knew. Then she said, "My daddy's supposed to sit there." This same conversation happened a couple of times over the weekend. It was pretty funny.
5. She will always give you a hug and a kiss. Sometimes that hug is half-hearted, sometimes she squeezes the air out of me, but she always gives me one. Also, she's great at butterfly kisses.
1 comment:
She is a doll! I am glad I got to meet her, she was just a toddler when I saw her last. She is so pretty! I love those pics!
Post a Comment