Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some Really Awful Pictures

So, I really haven't taken any good pictures in the last 2 months since I moved back down to Utah. Here is a pathetic sampling of what I have taken. I promise to do better.



Me sitting at my desk in my classroom sometime in July. I sit there a lot.

Mom, Mike, Natalie, Avery, Aidan, and I went to eat Thai food at Sawasdee in July. I have eaten a lot of Thai food in the last two weeks (at least 3x each week) and it has been wonderful and glorious and spicy and delicious.

We took the 5th graders camping. We were all staring into the noonday sun in this picture.

This was taken as we were leaving for Utah in July. I filled the trailer, the back of the Explorer, and my own car. I have a lot of stuff but most of went into my classroom.

No comments: